- The official language is English.
- You can submit a maximum of two abstracts.
- Abstracts should be attached as a Word document (.doc or .docx) during registration.
Please name your abstract with Your Last Name and the appropriate abbreviation
e.g. YourLastName_PL.doc(x), YourLastName_OP.doc(x).
(PL - Plenary Lecture, KL - Key Lecture, OP - Oral Presentation, FT - Flash Talk, PP - Poster Presentation)
- Abstract should indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Prepare abstract as follows:
- all margins 2.5 cm,
- title: Times New Roman, 14-point, bold, centered,
- one empty line (12-point) after the title,
- author names: Times New Roman, 12-point, centered, for multi-authors works: the speaker should be underlined,
- one empty line (12-point) after the author names,
- author affiliation (with email address): Times New Roman, 12-point, italic, centered,
- two empty lines (12-point) after the affiliation,
- main text: Times New Roman, 12-point, single space, justified,
- acknowledgments and literature: Times New Roman, 10-point.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.