The workshop will be conducted by highly experienced experts in the field of chromatographic techniques from Shim-Pol A. M. Borzymowski, the Polish company from Izabelin-Warsaw.
The main aim of the workshop is to present the latest technical and analytical solutions in the field of preparative chromatography, analytical chromatography coupled with DAD-ESI-MS and sample preparation techniques based on the use of evaporation into a stream of inert gas.
- The utilization of FLASH Select chromatograph by Biotage equipped with a DAD detector with a very wide linearity range of 6 AU for purification of selected type of sample on a preparative scale. Presentation of various types of flash columns, different possibilities to optimize methods of sample purification and demonstration the latest software components.
- Application of TurboVap device made by Biotage for an evaporation in a stream of nitrogen the selected fraction of sample collected automatically in the fraction collector.
- Analysis of the evaporated sample by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS using Shimadzu LCMS-2020 apparatus.
- Work with the DAD detector, spectrum collection and saving in the spectral library.
- Principles of the peak deconvolution technique.
- Application of SIM mode and Scan mode as measurement tools.
- In-source fragmentation.
Workshop are FREE for symposium participants. The number of places is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received.
Workshop will be held on 15 September 2019 between 10am and 2pm at the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Lodz.
A number of free spaces for workshop: 4
If you are interested in participating in the workshop please register HERE.
For further information please contact the Workshop Coordinator Grażyna Chwatko (email)
Faculty of Chemistry, University of Lodz
12 Tamka Street, 91-403 Lodz
(Wydział Chemii, Uniwersytet Łódzki, Tamka 12)